This service is the most comprehensive service we provide and will include the following:
- Carrying out an initial visit to your property and appraising it’s letting potential and advising you on legal aspects of the letting tenancy agreement. Advising you of the likely rental you should be able to achieve and generally answering any of your general enquiries.
- Our principal marketing of your property is via our website www.lettinginporthcawl.co.uk and our shop window in Porthcawl town centre. We also advertise extensively in the Property News and through www.zoopla.co.uk and on an ad hoc basis we advertise on Bridge FM and through local trade and other magazines.
- Carrying out initial vetting of your potential tenants. Making arrangements for potential tenants to view your property. Taking up the necessary tenants references using a credit reference agency.
- Arranging the tenant(s) signature of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Arranging the preparation of an Inventory, if the letting is to be furnished together with a Schedule of Condition.
- Collecting the first month’s payment of rent.
- Collecting from the tenant and forwarding the balance net of commission fees to yourself. Collection of the deposit from the tenant and registering the deposit with the Deposit Protection Service.
- Advising electricity, gas, welsh water and the local authority in respect of the council tax, that all suppliers should be transferred into the tenants name.
- Serving the necessary notice at an appropriate time to bring the tenancy to an end.
- Rent collection throughout the currency of the tenancy.
- Arranging periodic inspections of the property during the tenancy.
- Monthly statements of accounts to you together with the balance of the rent paid directly to you into your Bank/Building Society account as required.
- On completion of the tenancy checking the property against the Schedule of Condition and resolving bond issues on your behalf.
- Liasing with Contractors on your behalf when issues arise and liasing with yourself.
- Running an out of hours emergency telephone line to assist tenants with issues, which would fall onto the Landlord to resolve.
We are pleased to offer the above Full Management Service at a commission rate of 10% plus VAT of rents collected.